Release & Waiver of Liability
IN CONSIDERATION of participation in TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC’S Training, planned and directed by Adam Taylor, including the training, use of various facilities or equipment and or participation in any way in the various basketball clinics, camps, conditioning, training sessions, leagues, games and all related activities and programs conducted by TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC, the PARTICIPANT for myself and on behalf of my child, any personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, hereby agree to the following:
1. THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC, Adam Taylor, its officers, employees, board and agents (hereinafter referred to as “Released Parties”), from any and all liability to the undersigned, his or her representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the PARTICIPANT while the undersigned participates in the above basketball and training activities sponsored, planned, directed and or conducted by TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC.
2. THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to the participation of the PARTICIPANT in the above basketball and training activities planned, directed and or conducted by TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC.
3. THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE while participating in the above basketball and training activities sponsored, planned, directed and or conducted by TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC.
4. THE PARTICIPANT IS AWARE THAT PARTICIPATION IN ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES PRESENTS A RISK OF PHYSICAL HARM and certifies that he/she is in good health, but if an injury occurs, authorizes TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC, it’s officers, and staff members to take all proper action and use the emergency service available at the nearest hospital if necessary. THE PARTICIPANT understands that their personal insurance will be used in this Case. The undersigned is also aware that an injury may result while participating in basketball and training activities. The undersigned is aware of the risk that any part of his or her body or any of his or her body systems may be hurt or injured by participating in the above basketball and training activities.
5. THE PARTICIPANT further expressly agrees that the foregoing RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Illinois and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
6. THE PARTICIPANT hereby consents to and gives TAYLORED INTENSITY LLC permission and authorization to use and photograph, video recording, audio statements or other media representation of PARTICIPANT’S participation in any TAYLORED INTENSITY event or activity in any TAYLORED INTENSITY promotional materials, publications, videos and or on TAYLORED INTENSITY website.
7. THE PARTICIPANT HAS READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT HE or SHE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AM AWARE OF ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME OR MY CHILD AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
8. If my CHILD/PARTICIPANT is a minor I hereby agree to all of the foregoing terms and provisions on behalf of the minor participant as his/her authorized parent/guardian.